Since it was reinvigorated in 2008, the ARA Australian Retail Awards program has brought successful retail players from the shop floor to the national stage. As Australia's only national retail award program, the ARA Awards have played a hand in helping many recipients achieve greater success. Learn more about the ARA Australian Retail Awards.
2013 award categories :
- Visa Australian Retailer of the Year
- REST Industry Super Individual Retailer of the Year - male and female
- BDO Australian Retail Employer of the Year
- eftpos Australian Independent Retailer of the Year
- The Realise Group Australian Retail Innovator of the Year
- Expr3ss! Australian Retail Graduate of the Year - Diploma and Certificate IV
- eBay Inc Australian Multichannel Retailer of the Year
- Kogan Australian Online Retailer of the Year
- FCB Australian Retail HR Practitioner of the Year
- Victorian Government Victorian Retailer of the Year
- Roy Morgan Australian Customer Satisfaction Retailer of the Year
2013 Awards breakfast - celebrating Australia's best retailers
Join the ARA for breakfast on Tuesday 23 July as we announce the State and National winners for all the 2013 ARA Australian Retail Awards.
Come and celebrate retail’s best performers and mingle with key retailers throughout Australia.
Keynote speaker Bernie Brookes, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Myer, will share his insights into running one of Australia’s most iconic retailers.
When: Tuesday 23 July 2013, 7.00am (for 7.30am start) to 10.30am
Where: RACV Club, level 17 function room, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Tickets: $60.00 per head for ARA members or $80.00 per head for non-members
Register to celebrate retail's best at the 2013 ARA Australian Retail Awards breakfast - email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 03 8660 3399